Using your Ignite Attendee benefits to extend your Office subscription
As a benefit for attending the online (and free!) Ignite conference this year, Microsoft have rewarded delegates with some discount prices on “select digital downloadable products” at the company store. Amongst the X-box games there’s also a great deal on the Office Family subscription.
I’m already a user of “Microsoft 365 Family” – paying £79.99 a year for an office subscription that I can share with 5 others, coupled with a 1TB OneDrive each. This Ignite deal is offering this package at $20, and it turns out I can stack these on the end of my subscription so instead of renewing in February 2021, I can put a code in now and extend it to 2022 for less than a quarter of the cost.
How to use the deal
Open the email from Ignite, and register on the Digital Events Store
Click on Subscriptions
- Choose the Microsoft 365 Family Subscription
- Pick a quantity (up to 6 per day, there is also a total limit you can spend on this offer) and add them to your cart
- On your first order the offer is even better- you get an additional $5 off!
- Go through the checkout and pay, and a few minutes later you’ll get a series of emails- one for each code
- Click on the links in the emails “Activate or Extend your Office Subscription” to add the code to your subscription.
- Go and use the package for a year (or more if you purchased multiple!).
So, if you attended Ignite I’d recommend checking your inbox if you’ve missed this offer.