Changing the Upload Limit in SharePoint Services 2.0
The upload limit in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 is set to 50MB as default. The following instructions show how to increase or decrease this.
- Open SharePoint Central Administration from the Start Menu of the SharePoint server or http://localhost:20057/
- Click on “Configure Virtual Server Settings” in the “Virtual Server Configuration” section at the top of the page
- Select Virtual Server from “Virtual Server List” page (i.e. “Default Web Site” or whatever your SharePoint site has been named)
- On the “Virtual Server Settings” select “Virtual Server General Settings” in the “Virtual Server Management” section
- “Maximum Upload Size” is set to 50MB by default. Change this number and click “OK”