ICYMI- A review of the year 2021
In case you missed it, here are some of the highlights of this blog from the last year.
The top 5 visited pages on this site in the past year were
- Powered Off VM cannot be Powered On (2019)
- Checking Encryption Status of Remote Windows Computers (2017)
- Screen dims during Netflix playback on Xbox One (September 2021)
- Using PowerCLI to measure VM disk space usage (2015, updated 2018)
- Teams chat and calling features are no longer available (February 2021)
So a couple of new articles crept into the list but it looks like there’s still mileage in some of the older content.
I managed 40 new posts (plus a couple of updates to older posts) and a revamp of the site in 2021. Here’s a few of the highlights.
In-person events were still limited for 2021, but there were a couple of opportunities and plenty of online events.
- Azure Reservations vs Automated Power Downs
- Locking Around the Christmas Tree
- Microsoft Security Fundamentals Certification
- Cross-vCenter migration of vSphere Encrypted VMs
- Quick PowerCLI- Getting VM hardware versions (updated)
- vExpert 2022- Time to Apply
Have a great 2022!